Director – Cotton Court Business Centre
Robert is the owner of Cotton Court Business Centre; a multi-functional business centre spanning seven floors in the heart of Preston city centre. With a host of services featuring conferencing, fully serviced office suites, hot desks, business address, business phone packages and much more!
A highly driven entrepreneur with a proven track record, successfully creating and operating a number of companies within the technology, leisure and property sectors. After 17 years working for the key global players in the technology services industry across Aviation, defence, manufacturing, finance, education, health and the third sector, Robert operates with a visionary leadership philosophy, fusing corporate experience with entrepreneurial passion.
SEARCH OUR SITE
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Lancashire Entrepreneurs Invited to Meet Lord Mayor of London and Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Pitching secrets to be revealed at upcoming event
- How to Attract Large Customer Base for Your Small Business
- Benefits of Entering Start-up Competitions
- How To Make Your Home Based Business Look Like a Major Corporation and Enjoy the National Bed Month