Partner – WNJ Chartered Accountants
Paul is a Partner at a local accountancy firm, Wallwork Nelson & Johnson (WNJ). WNJ pride themselves on the quality of their advice and on their proactive, personal approach to meeting all of your financial and business requirements.
I am a Partner at a local accountancy firm, Wallwork Nelson & Johnson (WNJ). I particularly enjoy the variety of my role and the interaction with a wide variety of organisations and individuals. I am delighted to have been asked to be a panel member for the Cotton Court Start Up Completion and look forward to meeting the contestants and hearing their business ideas.
SEARCH OUR SITE
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Lancashire Entrepreneurs Invited to Meet Lord Mayor of London and Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Pitching secrets to be revealed at upcoming event
- How to Attract Large Customer Base for Your Small Business
- Benefits of Entering Start-up Competitions
- How To Make Your Home Based Business Look Like a Major Corporation and Enjoy the National Bed Month