We recognise and understand the importance of being responsible, sustainable and ethical in order to meet the needs of the present and leave a better environment for future generations. We are committed to providing a experience that makes a positive impact on the environment, society and economy.
Cotton Court aim to follow and promote good practice and reduce our environmental impact. We have received a Eco-Excellence Award from Preston City Council for our continued commitment to promoting sustainability. We are contributing to making Preston a greener city.
This award recognises our compliance in keeping our premises and surrounding areas clean and tidy, recycling and reducing our Co2 emissions.
Our Environmental Policy is based upon the following principles:
- Reducing water consumption
- Reduce the amount of waste and promoting recycling
- Work to reduce our contribution to environment emissions from travel to and from the business centre by promoting sustainable travel
- Use local suppliers, recycled materials and Fairtrade products wherever possible
- Develop effective waste management and recycling policies
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or refurbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- Maintain the grounds in an environmentally sensitive way having regard to the protection of natural habitat and local wildlife
- Always take into account environmental factors in any re-development and new build projects
- Minimise harmful emissions and conserve valuable resources through better energy efficiency
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities
SEARCH OUR SITE
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Lancashire Entrepreneurs Invited to Meet Lord Mayor of London and Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Pitching secrets to be revealed at upcoming event
- How to Attract Large Customer Base for Your Small Business
- Benefits of Entering Start-up Competitions
- How To Make Your Home Based Business Look Like a Major Corporation and Enjoy the National Bed Month