Cotton Court, one of the most distinctive office developments in Preston City Centre, has some stylish new serviced offices available.
The former iron and wire mill now combines beautiful original features with a professional appearance and contemporary décor, and the high quality suites offer great business facilities including free parking, on-site IT support, staffed reception, communal breakout areas, and secure access.
The office suites are ideal for one to eight people; prices are all inclusive and all offices are furnished and complete with computer terminals and software. Plus, the high-tech environment demands there is super-fast wireless internet throughout. Photocopying, faxing and printing services are also available on site in packages to suit all budgets.
Should you need to meet clients then Cotton Court offers conference facilities and meeting rooms all equipped with the latest interactive touch screen display boards. Discreet signage masks the hub’s shared services and the prestigious PR1 postcode and fully manned reception ensures your clients cannot fail to be impressed.
We also have an exciting new photography studio on-site which is fully equipped and available for use for our clients.
Request a call back
Fill in the form, sit back, and we will do the rest!
What Our Customers Say:
SEARCH OUR SITE
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Lancashire Entrepreneurs Invited to Meet Lord Mayor of London and Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Pitching secrets to be revealed at upcoming event
- How to Attract Large Customer Base for Your Small Business
- Benefits of Entering Start-up Competitions
- How To Make Your Home Based Business Look Like a Major Corporation and Enjoy the National Bed Month