Founder – I2I
Michael Finnigan, i2i Founder i2i enables organisations and individuals to maximise their potential, by clearly understanding the Psychological strategies that lead to success. Founder Michael Finnigan has been working in this field since 1992, consulting with corporate, public sector and sporting clients all over the world and has established i2i as the ‘go to’ specialist to lead and deliver positive change. Michael works with the world’s most famous businesses, including the world’s greatest ever customer service rated organisation, helping them all understand how to unleash the power lying dormant within their people. In addition to this, Michael has an exciting history working within elite sport guiding the worlds most acclaimed football and cricket teams, golfers, Olympic athletes and rugby teams through some of their greatest successes.
SEARCH OUR SITE
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Top 5 Tips to Make your Company Look Bigger
- Lancashire County Council chooses Cotton Court client to deliver its £11.25m Rosebud Fund
- Cotton Court take part in the Big PNE Sleepout!
- Competition winner launches the first mobile self storage unit of it’s kind!
- Sell-Out Flag Market Event a Quadruple Win for clients Invoke Media