How are you going to fund your business growth?
Any successful startup entrepreneur has to have a firm grip on the financials, to ensure that the cash is in place to fund the ongoing growth of the business and meet your financial obligations. This workshop focuses on equipping you with the skills and knowledge you need – regardless of whether or not you’ve started a business before:
- Having enough money to start up … optimum budget templates for tech starts.
- Know your numbers… The “5 Financial Fundamentals” your fledgeling firm can’t live without.
- Bootstrapping tips as used by some of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs – 4 key ways to decrease your burn rate.
- Fund that development……tax credits and grants.
- Build your own Cash Acceleration Strategy action plan.
This event is part of the Growth Support Programme, a fully funded business support scheme offering:
- A tailored programme of masterclasses, to up skill yourself and your team in the latest business growth techniques.
- Networking opportunities – access to a structured and informal networking group operating across Lancashire.
- Growth Action Planning – unlocking the potential in your enterprise.
We’ve already helped more than 1,000 Lancashire businesses to start and grow and we can help you too. Book your place at one of our free events today.
Book your tickets now! – firstname.lastname@example.org
Harry Potts Way
Tuesday 11th June 2019