Director – Invoke Media
Jack is a marketing professional that helps businesses & organisations across the UK achieve their full potential. Initially entering the marketing world through the events industry in his teens, he went on to gain a first-class honours degree, and MSc in Marketing Communications at the University of Central Lancashire and Manchester Metropolitan University respectively. After working his way to a directorship in a Manchester city centre media agency, he branched out and set up his Invoke Media brand; before moving it to his hometown of Preston in 2018 to support the ongoing development of the city. Working with national and local businesses alike, Invoke Media provide strategic consultancy and campaign implementation to a range of industries and sectors.
SEARCH OUR SITE
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Top 5 Tips to Make your Company Look Bigger
- Lancashire County Council chooses Cotton Court client to deliver its £11.25m Rosebud Fund
- Cotton Court take part in the Big PNE Sleepout!
- Competition winner launches the first mobile self storage unit of it’s kind!
- Sell-Out Flag Market Event a Quadruple Win for clients Invoke Media