Are you ready for the new world of trade?
Does your company use customs agents and intermediaries to help you trade with the EU?
If so, you need to know how to meet customs requirements fast and efficiently after the UK leaves the EU. There will be new processes to follow and new forms to complete.
The East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce can help. Our training will highlight what you need to know to be able to accurately complete a simple customs declaration.
- Introduction to Trade
- Business Responsibilities
- Export process
- Import process
- Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
- Classification – determining the use of commodity codes
- Using Customs Procedure Codes – use of appropriate CPCs
- Export and import controls
- Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
Places are limited so register early for the Grant and to book on the course please contact: Stephanie Warrington on email@example.com or call 01254 356473.
East Lancashire Chamber Of Commerce
Red Rose Court
Clayton Business Park
Tuesday 11th June 2019