No one could have foreseen the current circumstances that we find ourselves in today. However, supporting and allowing businesses to continue to operate is just as important to us now, as it always has been.
This is why we have put in place a number of procedures to ensure that people can return to Cotton Court safely.
Social Distancing Measures
- The unique layout of our building allows us to implement a one way system on the staircases.
- We are prioritising personal space and have dividers in place for our shared workspaces.
- Our conference rooms and lounge areas have been arranged in a way that enables everyone to maintain a safe 2 metre distance.
We have introduced a more rigorous cleaning plan which includes
- Regular routine cleaning of busy areas.
- More frequent deep cleans.
- Cleaning stations available in shared spaces.
- Hand sanitisers at entry and exit point on each floor.
We have also added protective screens to our co-working spaces and a thermal scanner in reception.
We have achieved the COVID-19 Good To Go! industry standard in Partnership with Visit England. In recognition that Cotton Court has confirmed that they have follow government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social & physical distancing.