Cotton Court offers an extensive range of training courses. Our courses are designed to ensure that you have an adequately trained workforce to meet the legal requirements of any legislation. Please find below a list of our courses. If you do not see what you need just ask! We will not be beaten on price and will match any valid quote!
- We are fully accredited by Qualsafe, the UK’s largest awarding organisation for First Aid
- Discounts are available for group bookings
- Professional training environment with state of the art equipment
- City centre location
- All of our trainers are experienced professionals and specialists in their own field
- Courses can be split into smaller sessions if required
- Training material is regularly updated to ensure that training is within current EU guidelines
- Training is delivered in an enjoyable and inspiring way, making learning fun!
We offer a range of First Aid training options including whole days, flexible weekends and evenings- we even offer the chance to split up your course into more manageable chunks or can tailor a package to suit your needs!
Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work QCF
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Any persons or operatives who need basic lifesaving First Aid skills in a low hazard and low risk workplace.
Delegates will cover the following areas;
- Health and Safety (First Aid) regulations
- Managing an incident
- The priorities of First Aid
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Common workplace injuries
3 Practical assessments and 1 multiple choice written paper
Cost: £45 +VAT
Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work QCF
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Any person or operative who requires more thorough in-depth First Aid training and knowledge in a high hazard or high risk workplace.
- Bleeding (minor and severe)
- Casualty movement
- Choking (adult)
- CPR (adult)
- Primary survey
- Seizures (adult)
- Unconscious casualty
- Allergic reaction
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Chest pains (including heart attack)
- Eye injuries
- Head injuries
- Low blood sugar
- Spinal injuries
- Sprains and strains
5 Practical Assessments and 2 written multiple choice written papers
Cost: £130 +VAT