Partner and head of client services – Napthens
As a partner with regional law firm Napthens, Chris Boyle heads up the firm’s employment & HR service, acting for organisations ranging from small, owner-managed businesses through to SMEs and PLCs. With a wealth of experience in working closely with and advising a range of client businesses and in managing one of the largest and most successful employment teams in the region, Chris has a real enthusiasm and determination to provide excellent client service. He brings this expertise to his role as Head of Client Service as a member of Napthens’ Executive Board. Chris is based in Napthens Preston office but operates across Napthens offices covering Lancashire, Cumbria and Merseyside.
Chris is also responsible for the launch of Napthens’ In House membership which is aimed at start-up and family businesses as well as SMEs giving them access to legal support and a business network to support them in their growth.
SEARCH OUR SITE
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Top 5 Tips to Make your Company Look Bigger
- Lancashire County Council chooses Cotton Court client to deliver its £11.25m Rosebud Fund
- Cotton Court take part in the Big PNE Sleepout!
- Competition winner launches the first mobile self storage unit of it’s kind!
- Sell-Out Flag Market Event a Quadruple Win for clients Invoke Media