Partner and head of client services – Napthens
As a partner with regional law firm Napthens, Chris Boyle heads up the firm’s employment & HR service, acting for organisations ranging from small, owner-managed businesses through to SMEs and PLCs. With a wealth of experience in working closely with and advising a range of client businesses and in managing one of the largest and most successful employment teams in the region, Chris has a real enthusiasm and determination to provide excellent client service. He brings this expertise to his role as Head of Client Service as a member of Napthens’ Executive Board. Chris is based in Napthens Preston office but operates across Napthens offices covering Lancashire, Cumbria and Merseyside.
Chris is also responsible for the launch of Napthens’ In House membership which is aimed at start-up and family businesses as well as SMEs giving them access to legal support and a business network to support them in their growth.
SEARCH OUR SITE
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Lancashire Entrepreneurs Invited to Meet Lord Mayor of London and Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Pitching secrets to be revealed at upcoming event
- How to Attract Large Customer Base for Your Small Business
- Benefits of Entering Start-up Competitions
- How To Make Your Home Based Business Look Like a Major Corporation and Enjoy the National Bed Month