Set your startup on the path to success
This session focuses on developing a robust and resilient business plan for your startup – one of the key features of any successful new business. The session covers:
- Understanding what a business model is and why it’s so vital for new businesses.
- Constructing your own Business Model Canvas and identifying “Leap of faith” assumptions.
- Bringing Lean Start-up to life… how to create hypotheses and experiments to validate and stress test your business model.
- Understanding if we have found a business model that works …..do we pivot or persevere?
This event is part of the Growth Support Programme, a fully funded business support scheme offering:
- A tailored programme of masterclasses, to up skill yourself and your team in the latest business growth techniques.
- Networking opportunities – access to a structured and informal networking group operating across Lancashire.
- Specialist coaching from highly experienced and proven high growth entrepreneurs, focusing on the specific growth constraints your business is facing right now.
- Growth Action Planning – unlocking the potential in your enterprise.
We’ve already helped more than 1,000 Lancashire businesses to start and grow and we can help you too. Book your place at one of our free events today.
Tuesday 9th April
Mercure Dunkenhalgh Hotel
BB5 5 JP
To book your place email: email@example.com