Boost Programme Manager – Boost Business Lancashire
Andrew is a senior figure within Lancashire County Council’s Business Growth and Innovation team, helping Lancashire’s businesses access a range of funding and specialist business support.
As part of this role, he manages Boost; Lancashire’s Business Growth Hub – a county-wide £7.8m ERDF-backed business support programme.
Andrew played a lead role in creating and launching Boost in 2013, which has since helped over 5000 businesses access support, creating over 2200 jobs, adding £70M+ GVA to the Lancashire economy.
In his role leading Boost, Andrew is found across the region speaking to business owners, helping connect them to Boost and its partners to help such growth-hungry Lancashire businesses achieve their aspirations
SEARCH OUR SITE
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Top 5 Tips to Make your Company Look Bigger
- Lancashire County Council chooses Cotton Court client to deliver its £11.25m Rosebud Fund
- Cotton Court take part in the Big PNE Sleepout!
- Competition winner launches the first mobile self storage unit of it’s kind!
- Sell-Out Flag Market Event a Quadruple Win for clients Invoke Media