Don’t let the finances hold your business back
This session focuses on developing a robust financial plan – key to the survival of any new business. The session covers:
- Premature scaling… the 3 warning signs that you are about to “grow broke” and the actions you must take to avoid it.
- Sources of funding… a walk through of the key funds available to you in Lancashire. Funding Roadmap… how to match the right type of investment to meet your individual needs.
- Pitch Perfect… the golden rules of pitching for investment and real life examples of what “good” looks like.
- Optimising profit made simple!
This event is part of the Growth Support Programme, a fully funded business support scheme offering:
- A tailored programme of masterclasses, to up skill yourself and your team in the latest business growth techniques.
- Networking opportunities – access to a structured and informal networking group operating across Lancashire.
- Specialist coaching from highly experienced and proven high growth entrepreneurs, focusing on the specific growth constraints your business is facing right now.
- Growth Action Planning – unlocking the potential in your enterprise.
We’ve already helped more than 1,000 Lancashire businesses to start and grow and we can help you too. Book your place at one of our free events today.
To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Thursday 28th March 2019 – 09.00-15.30
New S Promenade