Make the customer an offer they can’t refuse..
How can you expect to grow rapidly if you can’t clearly demonstrate to customers why you are better and different to everyone else?
Having a potent Value Proposition may well be the greatest weapon for growth. Not only is it critical to winning new customers, but it also helps you to protect margins because you can justify your fair price and not feel compelled to constantly give discounts.
This event is part of the Growth Support Programme, a fully funded business support scheme offering:
- A tailored programme of masterclasses, to up skill yourself and your team in the latest business growth techniques.
- Networking opportunities – access to a structured and informal networking group operating across Lancashire.
- Specialist coaching from highly experienced and proven high growth entrepreneurs, focusing on the specific growth constraints your business is facing right now.
- Growth Action Planning – unlocking the potential in your enterprise.
We’ve already helped more than 1,000 Lancashire businesses to start and grow and we can help you too. Book your place at one of our free events today.
Email email@example.com to book your place now!
Tuesday 26th March – 09.00-15.30
Daisyfield Business Centre
SEARCH OUR SITE
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Lancashire Entrepreneurs Invited to Meet Lord Mayor of London and Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Pitching secrets to be revealed at upcoming event
- How to Attract Large Customer Base for Your Small Business
- Benefits of Entering Start-up Competitions
- How To Make Your Home Based Business Look Like a Major Corporation and Enjoy the National Bed Month