A Boost workshop in collaboration with Cotton Court Business Centre.
How competitive are your prices? How often do you offer customers a discount? The answers to these questions go to the heart of establishing and sustaining a profitable business.
This workshop will help delegates consider the topic of pricing from a number of perspectives, centred around customers and what is important to them. It will provide delegates with a range of ways by which companies can price their products or services.
Delegates will be helped to create an action plan to identify which pricing methods should be used under particular circumstances.
This event is part of the Growth Support Programme, a fully funded business support scheme offering:
- A tailored programme of masterclasses, to up skill yourself and your team in the latest business growth techniques.
- Networking opportunities – access to a structured and informal networking group operating across Lancashire.
- Growth Action Planning – unlocking the potential in your enterprise.
We’ve already helped more than 1,000 Lancashire businesses to start and grow and we can help you too. Book your place at one of our free events today.
Cotton Court Business Centre
How to register?
SEARCH OUR SITE
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Top 5 Tips to Make your Company Look Bigger
- Lancashire County Council chooses Cotton Court client to deliver its £11.25m Rosebud Fund
- Cotton Court take part in the Big PNE Sleepout!
- Competition winner launches the first mobile self storage unit of it’s kind!
- Sell-Out Flag Market Event a Quadruple Win for clients Invoke Media