Join BDC Moore on Thursday 14th November 2019 here at Cotton Court for their International Cultural Awareness master class!
For whom is this Master Class?
- Business owners
- Team members dealing with international clients and/or suppliers
- Team members attending international Trade Shows & Exhibitions
- Marketing Professionals
- Graphic Designers and Web Designers
- HR professionals
Why should you attend this Master Class?
- Learn how to avoid cultural pitfalls, which can be costly
- Learn how to stay safe on international business trips
- Learn how to build stronger and longer-lasting relationships
- Learn how cultural awareness has a direct impact on your bottom line
What will be covered in this Master Class?
- Meaning and impact of words, colours and symbols in different cultures
- Legal and financial differences
- How to stay politically correct
- Impact of positive and negative stereotypes
- How to use humour wisely
Refreshments, lunch, workbook and free parking are included.