From the success of his last event our client, Mark Preston SEO is holding another SEO course! Read all about what he will be speaking about on the day below:
This is a one day course, where you will learn how to ethically drive a constant flow of visitors to your website and push your online brand awareness using the power of search engine optimisation.
It is so important that you fully understand what SEO is and how it impacts your business. If you get it wrong, it has the potential to do more damage than good. If you want to arm yourself with the skills and knowledge to pro-actively increase new business day after day, get booked on this one day SEO workshop seminar.
Who should attend?
If you own or manage a website, you need to attend this course.
- Small business owners
- Marketing executives
- Web designers and developers
- Website managers
I will teach you my 10 step plan I’ve personally used to help businesses, just like yours
Step 1: An Understanding of SEO
- Introduction to search engines
- Why ethical SEO should always be top priority
- Paid vs organic search traffic
- Why ranking factors matter
Step 2: Data is so Important
- What’s data got to do with SEO?
- Google Analytics: What, why, where and how
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools): What, why, where and how
Step 3: Performing a Basic Website Audit
- Why perform an SEO website audit?
- Factors to consider when performing an audit
- How to complete a basic SEO audit on your website
Step 4: Research is the Foundation
- What is keyword research and why is it important?
- Top free keyword research tools
- The best paid keyword research tool
- How to find keywords that will drive new business
- Understanding your target audience
- Keyword mapping explained
- Competitor research
Step 5: Local SEO
- Why you should consider local SEO, even if you trade Nationally
- Local means local
- Local SEO ranking factors
- How to rank top on Google maps/places
Step 6: On-Page
- Why on-page optimisation is important
- Always put the user first
- How to optimise a page for the related keywords
- Deleting pages and what 301, 302 and 404 codes mean
Step 7: Content
- Duplicate content myths
- It always starts with the impact
- How long should my content be?
- Writing content for conversions
Step 8: Links
- What are links and why we need them?
- How to spot a bad link from a good link
- Historical bad link clean-up
- How to source new link opportunities
- How to acquire new links
Step 9: Social Media
- What’s social media got to do with SEO?
- Which social media platform should I use?
- How to use the power of social media to increase rankings
Step 10: Analyse, Measure and Tweak
- How do I measure the success of my SEO campaign?
- What is conversion rate optimisation and why it is important?
- My best conversion rate optimisation tips
- SEO is a constant marketing strategy – never stop!
- Keep focused – Create an SEO strategy plan
Included within the ticket price
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Buffet lunch
- All course material and training documentation
- Ability to email me anytime in the future to ask any pressing SEO questions
- 25% discount on my personal SEO training
Don’t miss out – Book your ticket now!