Get to grips with your business’s social media presence
Let us show you how to engage with new and existing customers, increase your website traffic and improve your lead generation.
Cotton Court is hosting social media workshops in conjunction with 3ManFactory. This course is ideal for business owners, freelancers and anyone responsible for customer service, marketing or PR within their organisation that want to take the first steps into social media.
These courses are hands-on and are carefully structured and designed so that each delegate will leave with complete profiles on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn., and will be linked with other businesses through these pages.
Social media has transformed the way that companies of all sizes interact with their customers. Businesses can use Facebook and Twitter to reach over 30 million users. LinkedIn however is 4 times better for b2b lead generation than Facebook and Twitter.
- 91 % of experienced social marketers have seen improved website traffic due to social media campaigns and 79% are generating more quality leads.
- 75% of business owners have been put off a particular company due to their poor use of social media.
- Social media users who receive great service tell an average of 42 people (compared to just 9 for social absentees)
- 47% of customers are somewhat likely to purchase from a brand that they follow or like
- 65% of the world’s top companies have an active Twitter profile
- 90% of marketers use social media channels for business, with 93% of these rating social tools as “important”
These courses are held monthly within our IT Suite.
To book your place, or for more information, please call 01772 507767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org