Is there a market for your product or service?
Successful businesses match their product or service with a market niche that values what they offer and ultimately are willing to pay for it. This masterclass focuses on how to build your product and service, market-testing it prior to launch. The session covers:
- Problems first – build out second! How to increase start-up success.
- Have we got a problem worth solving? … how to set up a Problem/Solution interview and what to say.
- Creating a Minimum Viable Product/Service to get more learning faster and cheaper.
- Have we built something people want? …how to verify Product/Market fit.
- What? Who? How? & When? Creating your Customer Value Proposition Action Plan
This event is part of the Growth Support Programme, a fully funded business support scheme offering:
- A tailored programme of masterclasses, to up skill yourself and your team in the latest business growth techniques.
- Networking opportunities – access to a structured and informal networking group operating across Lancashire.
- Specialist coaching from highly experienced and proven high growth entrepreneurs, focusing on the specific growth constraints your business is facing right now.
- Growth Action Planning – unlocking the potential in your enterprise.
We’ve already helped more than 1,000 Lancashire businesses to start and grow and we can help you too. Book your place at one of our free events today.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place now!
Tuesday 19th March 2019 – 09.00-15.30
Cotton Court Business Centre